The Diversity Organization
Job title: Account Manager
Company: The Diversity Organization
Job description: The Diversity Org is not just a job, it is a purpose.
The Diversity Org is a global nonprofit that teaches low-income and minority students about how to obtain corporate and high-income careers. We partner with large companies where students learn about careers they may not have known existed, participate in professional development workshops with corporate employees, and also obtain access to internships/entry-level positions.
The companies we are currently in partnership with are J.P. Morgan Chase, Blackstone, AT&T, Kellogg’s, Warner Bros. Discovery (CNN, HBO, Cartoon Network, DC Comics), Verizon, Yahoo, Salesforce, Ernst & Young, Informa, Paramount (MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon) Versace and more!
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Past experience working with Fortune 500 companies or corporate clients
- A proven track record of hitting and/or overdelivering on targets
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong client acquisition and retention skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 5+ years professional experience in sales, client/account management, or customer service
- Experience establishing partnerships or working with Fortune 500 companies before
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Acquire and expand corporate partners globally
- Retain/maintain strong relationships with Fortune 500 and corporate clients
- Book virtual and in-person events to connect multi-billion dollar companies with underrepresented students
- Assist students in getting placed for paid internships / jobs with multi-billion dollar companies
- Primarily Work From Home / Remote Work
- Time Flexibility Because It’s An International Role
- In this position you will have clients and team members across all continents.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The organization operates at a very fast paced, startup environment. This means things move quick and your day-to-day will differ. The candidate needs to have the ability to adapt and thrive within such a pace.
- Travel – All expense paid at maximum once a month. Be prepared to travel nationally and internationally at most once a month.
- Flights accommodated
- Hotels accommodated
- Food accommodated
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 07:00:58 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.