Job title: Assistant Restaurant Leader Trainee
Job description: Job Description:
If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience, we would love the opportunity to talk with you about our Assistant Restaurant Leader Trainee role! We’re focused and dedicated to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training in order to provide excellent customer service to our customers on every visit. We offer full-time hours and a valuable management and leadership experience with competitive pay.
What we bring:
- A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training so they can confidently provide excellent customer service to our customers every time they visit.
- A strong “promote from within” philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
Our benefits include:
- 401k plan
- Premium pay for holidays worked
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances available
- Monthly bonus/incentive potential
- Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
- Desire to oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the Restaurant Leader, for all restaurant employees.
- Ability to oversee the restaurant condition and ensure that it complies with company policies & procedures as well as Health Department Standards.
- Strength ensuring proper preparation, presentation, and freshness of all foodservice products.
- Demonstrated ability to use P&L and store reports to affect change.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft products preferred Word, Excel).
- A High School diploma or GED is preferred, but not required for candidates that have at least one year of Restaurant Management experience.
- Ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
7-Eleven, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
A copy of the complete job description, which includes the minimum requirements and essential functions of the position, is available here: .
In connection with New York’s Labor Law – Senate Bill S9427A, 7-Eleven, Inc. provides the following information:
Assistant Store Leader/ Assistant Restaurant Leader
New York State Pay Range:
- $14.20 – $20.91
Albany County & Ithaca Pay Range:
- $14.20 – $19.01
NYC & Westchester County Pay Range:
- $15.20 – $22.81
The hourly or salary range is the range 7-Eleven in good faith believes is the range of compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, long-term incentive compensation, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Location: Watertown, NY
Job date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 23:53:18 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.