Home Instead Senior Care
Job title: Caregiver
Company: Home Instead Senior Care
Job description: Home Instead is l ooking for caring and compassionate Caregivers we call our ‘Care Professionals’ to become a part of our team and join our mission of expanding the world’s capacity to care. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow aging adults to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assisting with grooming, bathing, toileting, and incontinence issues
- Caring for clients with Alzheimer’s
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
We have a variety of shifts available. And because we care for our Care Pros as much as we care for our clients, we provide 24/7 support and offer competitive pay and benefits.
Caregiver job responsibilities and pay may vary. Each Home Instead® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Location: Kings Park, NY
Job date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 08:26:50 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.