Job title: CDL-A Truck Drivers
Company: Cowan Systems
Job description: Are you tired of lack of home time, poor equipment, low pay, and no support? Cowan Systems can help YOU! We offer daily home time, up-to-date equipment, top pay with guaranteed pay increases and 24/7 driver support! Take 5 minutes to apply today for our regional position in New York!
Joining Team Cowan Will Allow You the Home Time You Deserve with Family
Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day are Paid off Holidays!
- Valid CDL-A License
- 1 year of verifiable Class A experience in the last 3 years
- Consistent Class A driving experience
- Safe driving record
- Starting rate: .65cpm (loaded and empty)
- Additional .03cpm for 2,400+ miles a week
- $1,430 – $1,700 weekly average earnings in your first year
- Detention, Stop off & Breakdown pay available
- NYC bonus pay available
- $2,500 referral bonus
- Dedicated freight with familiar freight lanes
- NYC optional
- Park at home options available
- Home every week for 34-48 hours
- 100% no touch freight
All Cowan Regional Drivers will enjoy:
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day are Paid off Holidays!
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance after 60 days of employment
- 401k with company match & $20,000 life insurance
- New PTO incentive – accrue PTO within your first year as a professional driver for Cowan Systems!
- Essential Freight = Job Stability!
- Guaranteed increases with options to earn more by working a weekend or 6th day
- Paid orientation with single room hotel stay
At Cowan We Put Our Drivers First:
For more than 90 Years we have realized that our Drivers are our greatest asset, and there are many reasons why so many of our Drivers have been on our team for 10, 15, 20 years and more!
We offer Competitive Pay, Consistent Lanes and we commit to provide our team with the latest State-of-the-art Equipment. You are Never Alone when you are on the road with us.
Expected salary: $1430 – 1700 per week
Location: Newburgh, NY
Job date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 08:58:02 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.