Job title: Certified Medical Assistant
Job description: Compensation Range
$21 – $25 / hourly
- Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
- Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
- Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Autonomy in a warm team environment
- Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
- DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
- Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
- Company paid life insurance
- Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
- Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
- Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society’s most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
How you make a difference
A Certified Medical Assistant is responsible for assisting in the delivery of patient care through the gathering of information during the clinical process under supervision of Registered Nurses. Assists all nurses with performing activities commensurate with his/her education and demonstrated competencies.
- Assess individual and community health education needs and plan strategies and programs.
- Develop, implement, and administer health education interventions and programs.
- Conduct evaluations related to health education efforts.
- Maintain accurate clinical records and ensure compliance with established policies, procedures, and ethical standards.
- Participate in committees, provide relevant information, and report to the Director of Nursing Services, while also engaging in customer service initiatives and medical readiness activities as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program, or completion of military training as a medic, corpsman, or medical technician.
- At least one year of related clinic experience within preceding three years.
- Certified Medical Assistants shall be certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or American Registry Medical Assistants.
- Have and maintain current Medical Assistant Certification. Current Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), American Heart Association endorsed.
- Valid unrestricted medical license in at least one state, territory, or commonwealth of the United States.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.
Expected salary: $21 – 25 per hour
Location: Valhalla, NY
Job date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 08:46:32 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.