Job title: Client Partner (Media)
Job description: We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply…
- Grow client relationships through the alignment of Kantar solutions to client needs exceeding client revenue, margin and satisfaction targets.
- Leads the strategic growth and development of one of the largest Media Tech clients in North America; responsible for portfolio of business of approximately $40M with high-reaching growth targets
- Serves as client/industry authority and leverages all Kantar resources to expand Kantar presence, including but not limited to guides, thought leadership, webinars, amplification of our research, syndicated tools, etc
- Owns client relationship and sets the overall vision for the account, plans long-range project portfolio
- Works with client team to build and own sales/opportunity pipeline to deliver topline revenue objectives, with a focus of working efficiently to meet the clients’ demanding timelines.
- Leads client expectations, set financial targets, signs off proposal, closes contracts, owns new opportunities
- Evaluate client impact, evaluate financial performance
- Integrates a cross-functional team of client managers and solutions leaders in support of overall client relationship growth
- Establish relationships with senior client executives and/or decision makers to drive business growth and elevate Kantar relationship above day-to-day solution delivery
- Proactively engages with clients to understand their key business questions, and conducts joint business planning with client, driving expansion upward in the client org
- Supports Industry Leader in setting and achieving office/portfolio growth ambitions and leading teams to develop commercial competence and meet targets
- Accountable for the development and execution of the SAP/Business Review, and overall growth plans
- Understand financial implications (gross margin, job profit, operating profit, forecasting, pipeline management) and negotiate pricing with a client/decision maker directly or support teams in doing so, providing behind the scenes mentoring as needed
- Work with Marketing to build proactive outreach strategy and plans to grow Kantar Awareness, Meaning and Difference within the client
Essential Knowledge & Experience
- 10+ years experience in developing large-scale client relationships in the technology and media space.
- Proven success in developing and growing deep and lasting client relationships, particularly at the senior most levels
- Strong presence and ability to engage at senior most levels of client organization (eg-Marketing, Research, C-Suite)
- Consistent track record successfully meeting/exceeding business/revenue targets and driving impact
- Strong consultative, analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Highly effective team leader, inspiring and developing others and is a talent magnet
- Proficient at driving innovation internally and at the client level
- Experience with contractual management
- Superior communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter, driver of change and transformation
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters preferred
Core Skills & Capabilities
- Anchors vision and direction, sets stretch goals
- Designs strategic plans/ processes to achieve goals
- Acknowledged and visible inspiring leader
- Sees and captures opportunities; strong seller
- Understands impact of decisions on larger enterprise
- Command of financial mechanics, systems and tools
- Builds robust senior executive relationships
- Deeply understands and focuses on broader client needs
- Focuses on client development
- Develops suiting messaging/ communication plan/ approach
- Selects optimal media to deliver messages
- Expertly delivers messages and exemplifies Kantar values
We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package.
- Medical plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver. We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us. We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted, and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and wellbeing is taken into consideration. We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited (“Kantar”). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.
The salary range for this role in New York is $131,700-219,500/year. Your final base salary will be determined based on several factors which may include but are not limited to location, work experience, skills, knowledge, education and/or certifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Location New York, World Trade CenterUnited States of America
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
Expected salary: $131700 – 219500 per year
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 08:59:29 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.