Job title: Communications for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion-Vice President
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: JPMorgan Chase is looking for a highly experienced communications professional to lead communications for the firm’s Office of Disability Inclusion. This work supports the firm’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts. As the Communications for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion-Vice President you will lead and execute internal, PR and external communications plans, foster relationships with stakeholders, including media and work across lines of business, marketing and social teams.
The position will report to the Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Communications and works closely across a team of marketing and communications colleagues.
- Manage communications for the Office of Disability Inclusion Center of Excellence within Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, including proactive and reactive internal and external strategy and execution
- Executive support for tentpole internal and external events and thought leadership
- Partner across the team and the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Centers of Excellence, and the firm on stakeholder strategy with flawless execution of communications from ideation to socialization to execution and measurement
- Develop communications campaign ideas and deliverables that resonate with community, lifestyle mainstream and niche press, and develop multimedia content that can translate into social, printed and broadcast opportunities, acting as editor and producer working with other team members
- Work with partners to create and foster relationships with mainstream, niche and diverse reporters, influencers and stakeholders, including 3rd party talent strategy.
- Maintain communications assets including fact sheets, talking points and Q&A
- Prioritize storytelling and everyday language to connect with audiences across all levels of the organization
Required qualifications, skills, and capabilities:
- 7+ years expertise in corporate, consumer or lifestyle PR, communications, marketing or agency management
- Track record of successfully delivering quality content consistently, ethically, professionally and on time (in the face of demanding deadlines), while always demonstrating discretion and maintaining confidentiality
- Journalism or agency setting experience with the ability to connect with media and develop strong news angles and story ideas, and advanced PowerPoint skills with demonstrated expertise telling a story visually
- Ability to make strategic recommendations to positively impact projects; ability to generate positive return-on-investment
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to form trusting relationships, work collaboratively and build personal credibility
- Strong executive presence and business acumen with the ability to provide advice and counsel and articulate an informed point-of-view on internal communications
- Knowledgeable about broader communications trends and how different mediums are evolving, ideally with DEI proficiency
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents and perspectives that they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. (If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability and wish to request an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us by calling the Accessibility Line (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690 and indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.)
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, we offer discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of firm performance and individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veterans
New York,NY $109,250.00 – $180,000.00 / year
Expected salary: $109250 – 180000 per year
Location: New York
Job date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 22:51:11 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.