Job title: CRM Marketing Lead
Job description: Company Description
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A CLOTHING BRAND; WE ARE ON A MISSION TO TRANSFORM THE FUTURE OF FASHION
Are you looking for a company that pushes the boundaries and creates a community inclusive of everyone?
If you answered yes, why not join us? We are currently recruiting a CRM Marketing Lead for our North America Region (US, Canada & Mexico)
Reporting to the Regional Head of E-Commerce & Digital Marketing and based out of our office in New York, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience in CRM and Marketing to help shape the future growth of COS, build brand awareness and elevate our customer experience, contributing to our ambition to establish COS as a Sustainable International Power Brand in North America.
: Since our launch in 2007 we have opened stores and sell online in over 40 countries worldwide. Our collection offers elevated essentials, iconic pieces and innovative design. The creative soul of the brand is visualised through our storytelling, seasonal runway shows and connect with contemporary culture to create an experience beyond the expected. From the beginning, our design ethos has always put lasting style, quality and sustainability first. Today 92% of the materials in our collection are more sustainably sourced.
The COS Online Store in North America recently celebrated its 7th anniversary. During the next five years, our key objective is to a create substantial online and omni channel growth and a seamless customer experience.
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to**:
- As the CRM Marketing Lead, you are responsible for the management and development of our customer database. You will develop CRM and E-mail/SMS strategies to drive successful revenue-generating campaigns from beginning to end. You support in delivering KPIs to drive traffic and sales for both E-Commerce and Retail.
- Act as key point of contact for CRM marketing strategy on a regional level, for both internal and external stakeholders
- Focus to drive traffic, conversion, and customer engagement through newsletters, text messages, trigger communications, customer lifecycle, marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Ensure email database health pertaining to the Customer Lifecycle Segmentation, with a focus to convert more prospects while preventing subscriber churn.
- Co-operate closely with the Marketing and E-Commerce departments to deliver cross-functional goals and align both commercial and branded communication.
- Work closely with digital channel owners, merchandisers and the content teams to deliver a highly engaging, informative, commercial and inspirational email program to present a consistent brand communication experience
- Develop and implement an overall test plan in collaboration with relevant departments (IT, Customer Analysis, Design etc) to drive improvements and optimization.
- Co-ordinate copy translations with agency, ensuring deadlines are met for translation submissions.
- Deliver sales-driving newsletters aligned with brand ID, carry out test-and-learn strategy.
- Own end-to-end execution and optimization of our Customer sales cycle, inclusive of but not limited to new customer acquisition and retention.
- Responsible for budget, setting KPIs and profitability goals across the Regional email and SMS channels
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our values are the behaviours that we appreciate above and beyond anything else. We are open-minded and curious, we dare to be different, we believe in constant improvement, and we empower and trust you to take ownership. Our values are part of who we are, what we stand for and how we act.
- We are looking for someone with senior experience in CRM and Marketing with a demonstrable background in segmentation and channel-management.
- Ability to strategize cohesive customer acquisition and retention strategies based on in-depth knowledge of marketing channel dynamics, inclusive of Search, Display, Email and Mobile marketing channels.
- A passion for digital, CRM and one-to-one communications, using data for insights and excited about incorporating new technologies into traditional CRM approaches and formats.
- To be successful in this role you should not be afraid of rolling up your sleeves, a balance between strategic thinking and operational execution is needed.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with setting targets, creating forecasts.
- Around 5 % travel required as necessary (Sales meetings, Trainings/Workshops, etc.)
- Strong commercial awareness – balance between commerciality and inspiration.
- Technical understanding of e-commerce web platforms and analytics.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- You should be able to work independently and be self-motivated while also working within a team environment and fostering a strong team collaboration.
- Proven ability to achieve results working both strategically and operational.
COS, alongside Arket, Monki, Weekday, Afound, & Other Stories and H&M, is one of several unique brands that make up the H&M group. The H&M Group employs over 170,000 people in 74 markets across the globe, and we are the 2nd largest fashion company in the world. Since launching COS in 2007, we have opened more than 200 stores worldwide.
Job Status: Salary, Exempt
EEOC Code: PRO
Compensation: Hiring range is $99,000 – $111,000 annually***
We believe in putting people first and at COS we know our colleagues are our greatest assets; this is why we are fully committed to investing in you. We offer:
- 25% Staff Discount (useable at any Brand within H&M Group)
- Medical, Pharmacy, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off inclusive of up to 3 weeks of Vacation time; 7 Company acknowledged Holidays; Volunteer Day; and your birthday! As well as Wellness time for your well-being!
- Parental Pay
- Commuter Benefits
- Health and Dependent Care FSA.
- Plus, additional Voluntary Benefits.
You will have the flexibility to work both remotely and, from the office. While remote working is an integral part of our part of our offer, approx. 3 days per week office presence will be required to foster strong collaborations and teamwork.
**This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities assigned for this job at the company’s discretion.
***COS, in good faith, believes that this posted range of compensation is the accurate range for this role at this location at the time of this posting. COS may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range depending on candidate qualifications. This range may be modified in the future.
Please note this position is offered on a local contract, therefore you should have the legal right to work in the United States before applying. Other candidates are welcome to register their interest and we will keep you in mind for future opportunities.
Ready to apply? Click on the I’M INTERESTED link where you can upload your CV securely. Once we have received your application, we will keep you updated regularly about the status of your application so please look out for our email.
Expected salary: $99000 – 111000 per year
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 08:37:05 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.