Job title: Dietary Aide
Company: Catholic Health
Job description: Job Description:
Catholic Health is an integrated system encompassing some of the region’s finest health and human services agencies. The health system has nearly 16,000 employees, six acute care hospitals, three nursing homes, a home health service, hospice and a network of physician practices and multispecialty ambulatory locations.
St. Joseph Hospital, located in Bethpage, NY, is a 203-bed community hospital that holds The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval, signifying full accreditation by the nation’s predominant standards-setting body in health care. St. Joseph is the first hospital on Long Island to earn the AFIB GOLD Quality Achievement Award.
We come to our work out of a true sense of mission, seeing every patient we care for in their totality—the body, mind and spirit. Join us as we transform the way health care is delivered.
Responsibilities of the Dietary Aide include:
- Delivers meals to patients in a courteous, pleasant manner.
- Handles food and equipment in safe and sanitary method.
- Carefully follows direction and serves only food specified in accordance with diet orders.
- Adheres to meal time schedules, meets deadlines and serves food at proper temperature.
- Possesses a knowledge of attractive food service and high standard of sanitation, cleanliness and neatness.
Requirements for the Dietary Aide role include:
- 3 years in food service experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to multitask as needed.
- High school diploma or GED or relevant work experience required.
The rate for this position is $21.40 per hour.
The salary range or rate listed does not include any differential pay or other forms of compensation that may be applicable to this job and it does not include the value of benefits.
At Catholic Health, we believe in a people-first approach. In addition to the estimated base pay provided, employees are eligible for generous benefits packages, generous tuition assistance, a defined benefit pension plan, and a culture that supports professional and educational growth.
Expected salary: $21.4 per hour
Location: Bethpage, NY
Job date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 08:59:03 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.