LITTLE MASTERS DEVELOPMENT CENTER L
Job title: Early Intervention Supplemental Evaluators Bilingual and Monolingual
Company: LITTLE MASTERS DEVELOPMENT CENTER L
Job description: Early Intervention Supplemental Evaluators
Bilingual and Monolingual
Special Ed, Speech, OT, PT & Psychologist- NYC- All Boroughs
Little Masters Development Center
Early Intervention Provider Agency
Kew Gardens, NY 11415
$125+ per evaluation
We are seeking experienced Early Intervention Evaluators to provide Supplemental Evaluations to young children ages birth to three years old through NYC’s Early Intervention Program.
- Complete detailed evaluations for infants and toddlers with special needs to determine eligibility, services, and recommendations in adherence to Early Intervention guidelines
- Conduct extensive parent interviews to gain understanding of child’s background and medical history; address any inquiries regarding eligibility of services
- Facilitate in the development of Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) and create age-appropriate goals that identify child’s achievements in accordance with developmentally appropriate time guidelines
- Compile detailed evaluation reports that include information around test scores, behavior, medical and recommended services; review and revise any discrepancies; summarize the determined services needed for children
- Lead information conferences in which evaluation results are discussed, inquiries and concerns are addressed, identify goals, and demonstrate needed advocacy for child if required
- Provide quality assurance functions including evaluation review, critique and feedback as needed
- Must be comfortable providing services in home or daycare settings per Early Intervention requirements
- Ability to work well with colleagues, children and families throughout the evaluation process
- Ability to prepare and submit evaluations electronically in a timely manner
Certification or License Requirements:
- NYS Certified Special Education Teacher
- NYS Certified Teacher of Students with Disabilities – Birth-Grade 2
- NYS Certified Teacher of Speech and Hearing Handicapped
- NYS Certified Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Disabilities
- NYS Licensed Physical Therapist
- NYS Licensed Occupational Therapist
- NYS Licensed Speech Therapist
- NYS Licensed Psychologist
In order to be considered for an Evaluator position, you must submit a current resume and a recent evaluation sample.
If you are applying for a bilingual evaluator position, you are required to submit an additional evaluation sample in the language you are applying for.
· Full-time, Part-time, W2 and 1099
Little Masters Development Center’s Early Intervention Program provides in-home, in-school and center-based programs in every borough to children and families in the NYC Early Intervention Program. Our agency has competitive rates and is there to support you 24/7 in every way. We want our therapists to grow with us for years to come and understand how important your career is—that is why talented professionals choose to work with us.
Location: Kew Gardens, Queens, NY
Job date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 06:34:12 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.