Job title: Electrical Engineer
Job description: Urgently seeking Engineers of all levels of experience who are passionate about MEP and have a strong work ethic to join a dynamic team of professionals and contribute to Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection design projects. If interested, please apply below or call Aaron at 212-588-5932!
– Design of Electrical systems for regional projects in schools, healthcare, business and retail industries.
– Utilize AutoCAD and collaborate with CAD operators do ensure precision in designs and timely completion
– Project management, work with other engineers or designers working on the project, and design functions on small and medium sized projects.
– Perform engineering designs on large and/or complex projects under the direction of a principal, including interfacing with other personnel
– Strong understanding of of NEC & NFPA
– Familiarity and knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
– Perform Design functions as a team member on Medium and Large projects under the direct supervision of a PM/Principal
– Experience with permits, proposals, RFI’s, electrical load calculations, size wiring, construction documents and engineering reports
– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
– EIT or P.E (not required)
– Relevant MEP design project experience
– AutoCAD, MS Office experience
– Excellent communication skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
– Electrical Design
– Strong understanding of NEC (National Electrical Code)
– Strong understanding of NFPA (National Fire Protection Association)
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
- Hiring diverse talent
- Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
- Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
- Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
Location: Middletown, NY
Job date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 05:52:17 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.