Job title: Free People Key Holder Part-Time
Company: Urban Outfitters
Job description: Description :
A Key Holder collaborates with the management team in supervision of store operations functions and leading an environment that is engaging and inspiring to the customer and team. This includes driving sales, building awareness of key metrics, and contributing to the development of others.
- Acts as a brand ambassador and reflects the company values; partners with the store leadership team on the creation of an engaging experience that appeals to the FP customer
- Creates selling initiatives that enhance the customer experience; empowers the team to drive sales through personalized service, elevated styling, and outfitting recommendations
- Delivers a seamless, omni-channel shopping experience through understanding and utilization of systems and applications
Leadership + Team Management
- Acts as an elevated team member, exercising decision-making and multitasking capabilities while always prioritizing service over tasks
- Actively participates in managing the store environment and customer experience by facilitating an energized pace, positivity of the team, management of the daily zone, and driving sales
- Takes initiative in teaching and sharing product knowledge, brand messaging, and how to deliver exceptional customer interactions by utilizing brand resources
Visual + Business Operations
- Supports the store management team by participating in daily office procedures, execution of operations, and store maintenance
- Collaborates with key partners to effectively execute shipment processing, restocking, and placement of product while maintaining FP’s visual and display standards; ensures omni-channel orders are processed timely and accurately
- Adheres to store’s safety standards, inventory accuracy, reduction of product loss, and upholds all company policy and procedures to support the profitability of the store
Communication + Relationships
- Supports an inclusive and people-first philosophy; engages employees at all levels to encourage open dialogue, reinforce follow through, and ensure that the store team is heard and supported
- Stays current and collaborates with the leadership team to respond to communication; contributes to sharing information with the team and actively participates in daily meetings and chat ins
- Displays eagerness to develop new skills while being open and responsive to feedback; enhances environment through displaying optimism, positivity, and proactive problem-solving skills
- Guides and develops Stylist team; takes responsibility for own development and professional growth while considering role replacement for career progression
- Love for the FP brand
- Stands out as a leader
- Experience being a team player
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the store, which includes nights, weekends, and holidays
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the organization
Wage Transparency: To view information related to various state-specific wage transparency laws, click . Please also note, if a full-time role is eligible to participate in the Company’s Monthly Store Incentive bonus program, this may result in bringing the total compensation to a higher range.
Benefits + Perks: We offer one of the best and most comprehensive wellness benefits in the retail industry, click to learn more.
Los Angeles City applicants click and San Francisco applicants click to view Fair Chance Ordinance.
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression), religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer anti-harassment training to managers and employees.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 08:58:51 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.