Job title: Growth Operations Manager
Job description: Instawork is a mission-driven (and fast growing) company looking for top talent to help us scale our labor marketplace. Our team is composed of talented and dedicated individuals who are passionate about creating economic opportunity for businesses and skilled hourly professionals. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with hub cities across the U.S., Canada, and India. Our company values are our North Star, guiding us as we craft impactful products and to be extraordinary colleagues to each other.
We have been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest technology investors supporting us on this journey, including: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Greylock Capital, Y Combinator, and many more. Leveraging our accelerating growth, we will continue to grow our team and expand globally to revolutionize the labor market.
The Growth Marketing Manager is an integral part of our team, responsible for driving the continuous improvement of our existing internal Growth platform. This platform is designed to generate, enhance, score and distribute leads to our Sales team and support revenue generation for Instawork.
Why we are excited about this role: This role has a substantial potential to make a significant impact to the growth trajectory of the company. Due to the nature of our business, Instawork has unique data and lead engine needs and we are building a sophisticated, complex platform that incorporates cutting edge technologies including AI integrations. The ideal candidate will draw from Marketing Operations and Product Management skills to build a lead engine that is truly one of a kind.
This unique role will require the candidate to cooperate closely with key stakeholders, add on to the product/platform roadmap, execute projects and devise solutions to existing or new issues while being data-driven. The successful candidate will need to prioritize tasks, collaborate with technical teams for implementation, and manage third party vendor relationships, assessments and integrations. Candidates will be expected to gain comprehensive knowledge about our systems and data structures, and manage interdepartmental projects to achieve the planned changes.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, prioritize and execute projects for our established internal Growth platform
- Product Management for components (e.g. lead identification, enrichment, scoring) within our Growth platform – driving the roadmaps to increase the sophistication of the components and associated KPIs (Data coverage & quality).
- Manage cross-functional projects with vendors, operations, product and engineering teams for implementation
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders
- Assess and integrate vendors as required
Who You Are
- Minimum of 2-4 years in a GTM Operations role: Growth, Marketing, Revenue/Sales Ops
- Demonstrable skills in project management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making ability.
- Strong SQL skills or a desire to ramp up quickly using AI-assistance
- Strong understanding of Salesforce data structures and other GTM systems and vendors – i.e. enrichment & data providers.
- Experience working alongside marketing/sales/operations teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, allowing you to build strong relationships and liaise effectively with key stakeholders.
- The ability to operate both independently and as part of a team, contributing to the success and growth of the organization.
- A knack for handling multiple projects concurrently, showcasing your strong organizational and time management skills.
- An impressive attention to detail, ensuring that all tasks are performed accurately and efficiently.
- An enthusiastic and self-driven approach, thriving in a rapidly evolving environment
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 07:45:08 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.