Job title: Installer IV-Buffalo, NY
Job description: Job Title: Installer IV
Job Description: We are seeking an experienced Installer IV to join our team. As an Installer IV, you will play a crucial role in the installation, maintenance, and servicing of telecommunication equipment for various carriers. Your responsibilities will span a wide range of field activities, from intermediate to advanced system work. You should possess a comprehensive understanding of Central Office Installation (CO Installation) and be well-versed in quality standards, including those outlined in AT&T TP-76300, AT&T TP-76400, Telcordia GR-1275, and Verizon IP72202 Iss 5-1 core standards.
Location: Buffalo, NY
Pay Range: $26-$30/hr
- Travel away from home for several weeks may be required on demand.
- Shift work required on demand.
Skills And Abilities Required
- Requires strong technical knowledge of current Network products with minimal training performed and recorded on Safety, Business Code of Conduct, Quality assurance and Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
- Formal “Basic Installation” training course is required (or equivalent on the job training)
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and documentation.
- Sound knowledge of the phases of the product installation
- Knowledge of Telcordia GR-1275 Core Standards or other applicable standards
If this is a role that interests you and you’d like to learn more, click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!
About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity – as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year – all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
Expected salary: $26 – 30 per hour
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 08:39:52 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.