Job title: Intermediate Facility Maintenance Mechanic – 5th Shift (Onsite)
Company: Raytheon Technologies
Job description: Date Posted: 2023-11-06
Country: United States of America
Location: PW106: Clayville 2395 Main Street, Clayville, NY, 13322 USA
Position Role Type: Onsite
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole – best – selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
Plan, and perform work on equipment used in the manufacture of powdered metals and related processes, including, repairing and servicing equipment to meet customer requirements
This is a 5th Shift position: Friday, Saturday, Sunday (3×12) 7pm – 7am
- Perform repair work on Powder manufacturing equipment, work with preventive maintenance program and schedules, perform bench repair operations on mechanical components, perform work involving hydraulics and pneumatics, interface with stock room for spare parts, perform work on parts using inspection tools and gauges and service and repair equipment using proper methods, tools and specifications
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives and adhere to ACE guidelines and perform ACE duties as required, adhere to all EH & S guidelines, including wearing of required personal protective equipment
- May be required to obtain and maintain training in specific areas and may be required to carry out tasks not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this position in support of department objectives and to develop one’s skills
- Work overtime when required
- Lift up to 25 lbs. independently
- Basic computer skills and good mechanical aptitude
- High School Diploma or GED
- U.S. Person or eligible to obtain necessary export authorizations required
- 2 years’ experience as manufacturing facilities maintenance mechanic
- 2 years experience in carpentry and plumbing
- 2 years experience in reading blueprints and schematics
- 6 months experience with drafting and dimensional tolerances
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
What is my role type? In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is
- Onsite. Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance workers, as they are essential to the development of our engines.
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee’s personal responsibility.
The salary range for this role is $23.00 to $25.00; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills.
Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement.
Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this to read the Policy and Terms
Location: Clayville, NY
Job date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 08:07:21 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.