Job title: IT Associate/Jr. Project Manager (2+ years’ experience)
Company: Career Developers
Job description: Refer a friend:
Career Developers Inc, a well-established staffing agency/consulting firm, celebrating 29 years in operation. Headquartered in West Palm Beach, FL, we offer comprehensive staffing services nationwide. With a portfolio of carefully chosen clients to represent, we ensure a productive partnership that exceeds most others. For our candidates, our commitment and goal lie in efficiently managing your expectations through business intelligence, spending time for interview preparations, providing open communication, and delivering exceptional feedback throughout the process. We look forward to helping advance your career!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 1-3 years of Project Management, Business Analyst, or Program Management type of background, that would work in a high growth area and learn a LOT Must have a BS degree in Business, Computer Science or something similar.
IT Associate/Jr. Program Manager
Location: Westchester, NY – 3 days a week in the office
Functional area : IT / Digital
Reports to the Director of IT PMO
Salary: 80 – 100K + 20% Bonus
The IT Associate PMO Analyst will support the IT Team’s day-to-day organizational needs in developing slides and documents, event coordination, and project management of small initiatives. The Associate also partners with business representatives to translate business requirements into technical specifications in alliance with other IT staff and vendors. Supporting the needs of the IT Team calls for strong communication and organizational skills necessary to execute, guide, and facilitate desired outcomes.
- Support the day-to-day organizational needs of the department.
- Develop presentation slides and various documents.
- Lead small and medium project initiatives.
- Create technical specifications and processes using structured analysis and data modeling techniques (e.g., activity diagrams, swim lane charts, entity-relationship diagrams, etc.).
- Partner with business representatives and technical teams to understand system goals and business requirements to develop technical system requirements.
- Develop best practices, processes, procedures, and guidelines for system support.
- Understand system interdependencies and collaborate with project teams accordingly.
- Perform other related assignments, as required.
- Minimum 1-3 years of project management exposure.
- 1 years of sending out IT communication to IT stakeholders via emails.
- College degree in Information Systems or equivalent preferred.
- System or business analysis experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience working within a Windows environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products.
- Ability to partner with internal clients, software vendors, and technical consultants to identify resolutions.
- Able to work independently or in a group.
- Highly flexible and open to new ideas
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated individual
- Ability to learn new technologies as required for the job using documentation and other available sources.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with changing priorities while meeting deadlines.
Must be flexible to work off hours as required to install product upgrades, support production problems and other corporate emergencies.
PMO program management project management business analyst PMO program management project management business analyst PMO program management project management business analyst PMO program management project management business analyst PMO program management project management business analyst PMO program management project management business analyst
Expected salary: $80000 – 100000 per year
Location: Valhalla, NY
Job date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 08:30:56 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.