Job title: Licensed Optician – Store Manager
Company: Eyeglass World
Job description: Company Description
$4K SIGN-ON BONUS
National Vision manages more than 200 Vision Centers brought to you by Walmart across the country, each located conveniently inside the nation’s largest retailer, Walmart. Vision Center brought to you by Walmart is your one stop shop for all your prescription eyewear needs.
For more details about Vision Centers by Walmart, visit .
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
By overseeing the daily operations of our stores, including personnel management and inventory control, our Store Managers keep customers coming back by providing a positive experience from start to finish – and keeping associates happy, too.
How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday we are closed!
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e. reviewing the P&L).
- Monitor sales results against budgeted.
- Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Investigate and compile competitive information.
- Provide daily and weekly statistics to District Manager and corporate office.
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current promotions.
- Hire, supervise and train all store associates.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
- Interface and maintain appropriate professional relations with the doctor, other National Vision associates and customers.
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Maintain license as required by state.
- Management experience in retail and/or optical industry.
- ABO & NCLE Certified
- Proficient computer skills.
Taking care of our people
We understand the importance of financial health and security, and because of that, we provide competitive compensation to all Associates – including bonus potential for every position in the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from within.
Please see our website to learn more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Expected salary: $28 – 34.29 per hour
Location: Rensselaer, NY
Job date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 06:01:48 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.