Job title: Line Cook – Weekend Availability Required
Company: 99 Restaurants
Job description: Be a part of your Local Hometown Favorite. You bring your great attitude and readiness to learn, and we’ll take care of the rest! The Ninety Nine is committed to growing our talent from within through our Rising Star Internal Leadership Development Program. Let us help you reach your full potential at The Nines!
At The Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub, we’re proud to offer flexible schedules, full training with opportunities to grow your career, comprehensive benefits, and a safe enjoyable work environment We treat people right, and that’s why our team makes new guests feel welcome, and regulars feel right at home.
Full Time & Part Time Opportunities Available For:
At Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub we’re always looking for great team members to show A Passion to Serve.
In return, we offer flexible work schedules, a great work environment, excellent opportunities for advancement along with the following benefits:
- Get Paid Quicker – We pay our team members weekly
- Growth Opportunities – Approximately 50 percent of Ninety Nine’s entire management staff started out as hourly team members.
- Stability – We have some of the lowest manager & hourly turnover in the industry, that means the team you’ll be a part of doesn’t change nearly as often as other restaurants
- Better quality of life – no late night bar hours & flexible schedules!
- Discounts – 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages for team members to enjoy with their family and friends outside of their work shift
- Paid Time Off – Earn vacation based upon company policy
- Retirement Savings Plan – After 1 year of employment you are eligible to participate in the company 401(k) plan upon reaching 21 years of age.
- Healthcare Coverage – Restaurant hourly team members may become eligible for health and welfare plans the first of the month following an ACA measurement period in which average hours worked per week is 30 or greater.
- Strong Culture – welcoming and safe environment where you will Love Where You Work!
- Community – The 99 gives back to the communities we serve in order to promote a greater understanding and respect for diversity
- Respect – We value Team Members from of all backgrounds and always strive to communicate respectfully & cooperatively.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO OUR GUESTS, TEAM MEMBERS & COMMUNITY
Submit your application today, we can’t wait to meet you.
Ninety Nine Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Join the Ninety Nine (The 99 Restaurants) team today. We offer great restaurant culinary careers for line cooks (concinero / cocinera) who have back of house cooking, chef, saute cook or grill cook kitchen experience in a high volume restaurant environment.
About Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub
Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub’s mission is a four simple word statement: “A Passion to Serve.”, but a mission statement is worthless if it’s not supported by action – and this one definitely is! Everyone at the Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub from the president, Charlie Noyes, to the hourly team members live by this statement.
Ninety Nine employs more than 6,500 people, many of whom have worked for the organization for more than 15 years. Approximately 50 percent of Ninety Nine’s entire management staff started out as hourly team members. The company attributes its high employee retention figures to a structure that places great value on its team members and offers unlimited growth opportunities.
Our being part of the American Blue Ribbon Holdings family has its advantages, including the resources, tools, processes and techniques to help our team members execute operations for optimum results.
We offer flexible work schedules, a variety of great benefits, meal discounts and much more!
Location: Kingston, NY
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 08:55:52 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.