Superior Metals Manufacturing
Job title: Maintenance Mechanic – 2nd Shift (3pm to 11:30pm M-F)
Company: Superior Metals Manufacturing
Job description: If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for Superior Metals Manufacturing may be the right fit for you! If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits, like working in a state of the art, brand new facility! 2nd shift differential = $2.00 per hour / 5% bonus plan & Wages start at $25.09+
Maintenance Mechanic – Performs all required duties relating to installing and troubleshooting plant production equipment. This is a second shift position working Monday through Friday (3pm to 11:30pm). Overtime as needed.
- Responsible for entering Requisition Request Forms for all parts / supplies needed to the Maintenance Manager for approval who will forward the RRF to the Purchasing Manager for Procurement.
- Responsible for Maintenance Support for startup operations such as, lights, dust collectors, air filtration systems, etc.
- Monitor all equipment to detect malfunction and discusses equipment operation variations with supervisors and other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repairs.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts with the use of SMM Computerized Maintenance Program and work order system.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, repairs and replace design, assemble, install electronic control systems for production machinery and associated automated equipment’s gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Work on Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Bi-Monthly PMs as required.
- Responsible for adherence to all safety policies, practices to include all lock and tag out procedures.
- Ability to work overtime to continue Breakdown Repairs and or PMs that can’t be completed during operational hours.
- Education: Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced Forklift drivers preferred.
CPP-Syracuse offers its employees a competitive compensation package which includes medical/dental/vision, Employer subsidized 401K, and life insurance.
CPP-Syracuse, as a supplier of Aerospace and Defense products, is required to comply with U.S. government export control regulations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Consolidated Precision Product adheres to all US Export Administration Regulations.
Interviews are given on a competitive basis, using job related factors. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, not everyone who applies will be interviewed or considered for a position at CPP-Syracuse. No Phone Calls Please.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required of the job holder based upon business needs and at the request of CPP Management.
It is the policy of CPP Syracuse, Inc. to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Location: Chittenango, NY
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 08:54:45 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.