Job title: Maintenance Mechanic II – Engineering – Evenings
Job description: Location New York, New York
Shift: Evening (United States of America)
Facilities Professionals Make’s a Difference
At Gracie Square Hospital, now is an exciting time of growth and change, providing numerous opportunities to make a big impact on both our future and yours. Through our affiliation with NewYork-Presbyterian and Weill Cornell Medicine, we are now experiencing a period of extraordinary transformation and revitalization. We have an unwavering commitment to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve. Our dedication drives our success as New York City’s premier provider of inpatient behavioral health services.
Maintenance Mechanic II – Engineering – Evenings
In this role, the Maintenance Mechanic II will be responsible for repairs, machinery maintenance, plumbing, mechanical systems physical structure and electrical circuits/fixtures in accordance with blueprints, manuals, building codes and the Hospital’s maintenance policies and procedures.
This is a full time, evening shift position (4pm – 12pm ) which includes working holidays and alternating weekends.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years of related mechanical and electrical experience
- New York City Fire Department Certificate of Fitness for Citywide Sprinkler Systems S-12
- New York City Fire Department Certificate of Fitness for Citywide Standpipe System S-13 & Standpipe for Multi-zone System S-14
- New York City Fire Department Certificate of Fitness for Fireguard F-60
- New York City Fire Department Certificate of Fitness for Use of Flammable Gases G-60
- New York City Fire Department Certificate of Fitness for Citywide Fire Guard for Impairment F-01
- New York City Fire Department Certificate of Fitness for Supervision of Fire Alarm Systems and other Related Systems S-95
- Any other applicable building trade certificate pertaining to responsibilities for electrical, plumbing etc
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
2022 Excellence in Person Centered Care – Plantree Gold Certified
2022 Top Performer: National LGBTQ Healthcare Equality Index
Gracie Square Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.
Expected salary: $36.61 per hour
Location: Manhattan, NY
Job date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 05:03:22 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.