Advanced Technology Services
Job title: Maintenance Planner/Scheduler
Company: Advanced Technology Services
Job description: Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Evaluates non-emergency work requests, develops scope of work, and inspects job location to determine job requirements.
· Estimates labor hours, skillsets, parts, materials, equipment and special tools required to complete proactive jobs in a safe and efficient manner.
· Gathers relevant technical documentation such as drawings, schematics, specifications, spare parts lists from equipment histories, OEM manuals and the Knowledgebase system. Verifies the availability of parts prior to scheduling the job. Arrange for special tools and auxiliary equipment when required.
· Maintains an organized and prioritized work order backlog to determine the next highest priority jobs to be planned next and maintains the Ready Backlog at or above 80%.
· Employs the continuous improvement process to update Job Plans for accuracy and effectiveness.
· Conducts weekly planning & scheduling meetings with Production to determine work order priorities, communicate work order status and alter planned maintenance activities if necessary.
· Creates a Weekly Technician Schedule that includes priority planned jobs and preventative maintenance tasks that utilize 100% of the available technician labor hours.
· Improves work order planning and scheduling effectiveness through the review process and use of the maintenance metrics.
· Maintains records and files essential to meaningful analysis and reporting of maintenance related matters.
· Trains site employees on CMMS and ensures that it is working with integrity and is being utilized.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· Associate Degree required in a technical field with 1-3 years of maintenance scheduling / planning experience and/or 5 – 10 years as a machine repair technician, or equivalent combination of both
· Familiar with industrial manufacturing environment
· Electrical/mechanical aptitude
· Proficiency with computers, maintenance systems, and applications including Microsoft Office
· Excellent verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
· Ability to build and maintain positive, professional relationships
· Desire to develop leadership attributes
· Experience in job plan development, job scheduling, and work execution
· Project management and capital project experience preferred
· CMRP certification
· Green Belt certification
· STS certification
· Drive & Motivation
· Interpersonal Skills
· Task Management
· Strategic Skills
· Customer Focus
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí
Location: Olean, NY
Job date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 08:23:04 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.