Job title: Manager, People Analytics & Reporting
Job description: Company Description
We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we’ll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
We are seeking a talented Manager to join our dynamic People Analytics and Reporting team at NBCU, leading a newly formed People Analytics Consulting function. Our team is dedicated to uncovering valuable insights about our workforce and providing essential analytical support to maintain NBCU as an exceptional workplace where individuals can thrive. As part of the wider HR Operations team, which reports to the Chief HR Officer, you will play a pivotal role in leveraging People data to drive actionable solutions and address key strategic priorities from our business and HR leaders.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of Consultants, Analysts and Data Scientists to deliver workforce insights that drive evidence-based decision-making across the organization. You will utilize diverse People data sources to extract meaningful information and generate impactful solutions. We are looking for someone with a strategic and inquisitive mindset, capable of crafting compelling narratives through visualizations, and possessing a solid understanding of statistical analysis, machine learning and other advanced analytics principles.
Reporting to the Director of People Analytics & Reporting, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the strategic direction of our team and make a significant impact on the organization. If you are passionate about leveraging data to drive informed decision-making and are eager to join a collaborative and innovative team, we would love to hear from you.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with business HR teams and business leaders by understanding their HR and business needs, and collaborating to develop and test tailored analytics solutions
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team of People Analytics Consultants, Data Analysts and Data Scientists, providing guidance and support to ensure project success and team growth
- Utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to reveal insights and opportunities by accessing, exploring, and interpreting transaction level as well as aggregated data to succinctly tell a story and tie it to business outcomes
- Translate and present trends and actionable analysis using easy to understand visualizations and graphics, utilizing both BI tools and basic MS products such as Excel and Powerpoint
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including HR, IT, and HR business partners, to ensure data alignment and integrity across systems
- Collaborate with the team to design and implement data-driven solutions, such as predictive modeling, workforce planning, talent management strategies, and diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives
- Educate key stakeholders on the benefits of people analytics and assist them in building internal capabilities to sustain data-driven decision-making.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timelines, budgets, and quality standards are met.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging trends in People Analytics to continuously improve analytical methodologies and approaches
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative or related field such as data analytics, business analytics, computer science, engineering, economics, mathematics, or statistics
- Strong leadership skills with experience in managing and mentoring teams
- 3+ years of experience in an analytics/quantitative role, preferably within the HR Domain
- 3+ years of experience utilizing BI visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Visier, Domo, etc.
- 5+ years of experience with statistical/analytical tools such as Python, R, SQL, etc.
- Advanced visualization skills with the ability to tell a compelling story with data
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively present complex data findings to non-technical stakeholders
- Project management experience
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with People Analytics, HR practices and the employee lifecycle
- Analytical mindset with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle highly sensitive/confidential data
- Effective communicator, skilled in storytelling and verbal reasoning
- Strong business acumen and ability to provide actionable analytics
- Background or familiarity with SAP, SuccessFactors, Snowflake, Power BI, and Microsoft Workplace Analytics/Viva Insights
- Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $110,000 – $135,000; bonus eligible.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing .
Expected salary: $110000 – 135000 per year
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 06:27:09 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.