Job title: Marketer
Company: Leaf Home
Job description: Meet Leaf Home, the leading provider of technology-driven home solutions that is on a mission to make homeownership easy. With more than 50% of consumers worried about the cost and effort of home maintenance, we focus on delivering remarkable, end-to-end experiences. Trusted by more than 1 million homeowners across US and Canada, Leaf Home is America’s largest Direct to Consumer full-service provider of branded home services and products. Leaf Home and its products, including the patented LeafFilter gutter protection system, have earned numerous awards and recognition from Good Housekeeping, Qualified Remodeler, Angi, Consumer Reports, This Old House and other consumer review platforms. Apply today and together we will unlock millions of customers’ dream homes and your dream career at Leaf Home.
For Immediate Hire! Paid Weekly! Compensation: $18 per hour + Incentive
The Event Marketer will attend scheduled events and generate leads for the local office through ongoing interaction with potential customers. Assigned to work trade shows, events, fairs, festivals, and community events to generate qualified leads for our talented direct sales team.
- Exceeding issued lead targets and goals administered by the Event Marketing Manager
- Interact with potential customers and provide product demonstrations using high energy and positive engagement techniques
- Work well without close supervision but always keeping the manager informed
- Generate and Data Capture show leads for our award-winning products
- Event booth set up and tear down (ability to lift up to 50 pounds)
- Must be willing to weekends and evenings (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license required
- Attention to detail and punctual
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to educate potential customers about our product line
- High level of energy and engagement for extended periods of time at events
- Ability to utilize our proven system to generate qualified leads for our rapidly growing company
What we offer:
- Industry leading starting pay: $18/hour – Paid Weekly! Every Friday!
- Compensation increases based on event performance
- Paid Training and flexible scheduling
- Opportunity for growth into management positions
Powered by people, Leaf Home’s innovative products and services are delivered with convenience, trust and quality via 200+ regional sales and installation offices along with comprehensive field support offices in Las Vegas, New York and Hudson, Ohio. We believe we win together. Leaf Home has been consistently named one of the fastest growing private companies by Inc 5000 and recognized as a top employer nationally. Benefits of working at Leaf Home are wide-ranging and include:
Employee discount marketplace | Employee Resource Groups such as VetConnect, DEI Committee, Women’s Committee
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law)
Expected salary: $18 per hour
Location: East Setauket, NY
Job date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 08:59:21 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.