Jacent Strategic Merchandising
Job title: Merchandiser
Company: Jacent Strategic Merchandising
Job description: Apply Now:
The Merchandiser role consists of an individual who canimprove the consumer buying experience by creating merchandising solutions intheir assigned stores. The retail merchandiser’s duties include but are notlimited to cultivating relationships with in-store management, executingmerchandising resets, building retail displays, and managing the merchandisingof impulse items displayed on clip strips & j-hooks in specific areas ofsupermarkets. They are also responsible for the proper implementation ofplan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, stock rotation, andbuilding displays. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick learner, has astrong attention to detail, and works well in independent situations. They mustpossess excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills and theability to build relationships with business partners.
- Daytime hours and a predictable schedule
- Best in class paid training and scheduled touch bases during new hire period
- Mileage and travel time paid between stores
- Fun Perks like TicketsatWork and cellular plan discounts
- Advancement opportunities
- Quarterly Performance incentive Plan
- Opportunities to participate in feedback sessions with leadership
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Approximately 10 hours per week
Who We’re Looking For
- A self-starter and quick learner who enjoys working both independently and in a team setting
- Someone who is comfortable in changing environments
- Someone who is able to meet the physical requirements of the role, with or without a reasonable accommodation, which include:
- Standing and walking 3-8hrs
- Lifting up to 40 lbs
- Crouching, bending, twisting, and repetitive hand movements
- Possesses excellent organizational skills
- A strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with business partners.
- Resides within 20 miles of: Watertown NY
What You’ll BeDoing
OurMerchandisers improve the consumer buying experience by creating merchandisingsolutions in their assigned stores. The retail merchandiser’s duties include,but are not limited to:
- Cultivating relationships with in-store management
- Managing the merchandising of impulse items displayed on clip strips & j-hooks in designated areas of supermarkets as well as participating in merchandising resets and building retail displays
- Implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, and stock rotation
Who We Are
JacentStrategic Merchandising, LLC is the industry leader in strategic impulsemerchandising solutions with over 60 years of experience. As the premierimpulse merchandising partner to retailers, Jacent sources, warehouses, stocks,and merchandises over 3,500 impulse items to more than 15,000 retail storesacross the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Jacentcreates a strategic merchandising plan for each store and places the rightimpulse product in the right location within the store to drive enhancedcustomer experiences, sales and profitability. With its national direct storedelivery (“DSD”) network and team members, Jacent reorders, restocks, andmerchandises each store to provide a customized, turn-key solution that drivesincremental impulse sales for its blue-chip customers. In addition to the coreimpulse business, Jacent offers other retail services and data insights to itscustomers to help maximize the retailer’s profitability from their partnershipwith Jacent.
TheCompany will make all employment decisions regarding employees and applicantsfor employment without discrimination or harassment based on race, color,religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability,pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, alienage or citizenship status,creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, status as a victim of domesticviolence, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Servicing stores weekday mornings and afternoons. No evenings or weekends are required.
Competitive Pay. 10 hours a week.
Location: Watertown, NY
Job date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 07:43:42 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.