Job title: Night Warehouse Selector-Clifton Park, NY
Company: US Foods
Job description: ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.
Join Our Community of Food People!
JOIN OUR Community of Food People!
Ready to build a career with a company that’s leading the foodservice industry?
Sunday – Thursday
5:00 PM until finish
Current schedule is Sunday – Thursday starting at 5:00 PM.
With our Flex Scheduling options, a true work-life balance is within reach at US Foods! Multiple full-time flexible schedules availab l e. Options include 5-day, 4-day, and 3-day work weeks.
*5-day workweek (2 days off)
*4-day workweek (3 days off)
*3-day workweek (4 days off)
Our Warehouse Selectors start at: $26.00/hour
Benefits Day One!
Medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, strong safety culture, excellent local leadership, and much more!
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and a history of promoting from within, excellent training programs, and continuous improvement focus.
Main Ingredients of the Job
- Safely and accurately select customer orders. Build and wrap pallets to meet weekly standards for productivity and accuracy
- Perform pre-shift equipment checks and safely operate an electric pallet
- Carefully move products from racks to pallets directed by order selecting software and equipment
- Validate that correct product has been selected and is damage free
- Efficiently deliver products to correct dock area and shrink wraps palletized orders
- Team up to clear aisles of debris, stacks empty pallets from slots in aisle and return pallet jacks to charging area
- Comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment ranging from -5 degrees to over 100 degrees required
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 20 to 80+ lbs. of product repetitively; moving 1,500+ cases of product during each shift is required.
What You Bring to the Table
- Able to work 8+ hour night shifts, typically Sunday – Thursday. At times weekends and holidays will required
- Recent experience (within past 6 months) in high endurance or highly physical activity or role preferred e.g. lifting/transferring patients, sports/fitness, farming, construction work, etc.
- Experience selecting large scale orders in a warehouse or distribution center environment preferred
- Experience operating motorized pallet jack or similar equipment preferred
Why US Foods
At US Foods, we’re committed to our mission of GREAT FOOD. MADE EASY™ — providing food products that keep operators ahead of customer demand and services that help them run their operations.
The following information is provided in accordance with certain state and local laws. Compensation depends on experience, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. In New York, the expected compensation for this role is $26.00 per hour. This role is also eligible for overtime compensation. Benefits for this role include health insurance, pre-tax spending accounts, retirement benefits, paid time off, short-term and long-term disability, employee stock purchase plan, and life insurance. To review available benefits, please click here: https://www.usfoods.com/careers/benefits.html .
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Expected salary: $26 per hour
Location: Troy, NY
Job date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 08:55:22 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.