Matrix Medical Network
Job title: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – PRN/Part Time
Company: Matrix Medical Network
Job description: Overview
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
PRN/Part Time – Home Risk Assessments
Matrix Medical Network offers a broad range of clinical services and proven expertise that give primary care providers and the at-risk health plan members we visit with every day the tools and knowledge to better manage their health at home. With deep roots in clinical assessment and care management services, our national network of clinicians break through traditional barriers to care by meeting those members where they are. We help older adults and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience improved health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
Our job opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and compassion and make a direct impact to the health and well-being of others. Join our team and be rewarded by competitive compensation while making a difference in your community!
About the Position:
During a visit that can last up to one hour, Matrix providers review and observe a member’s current health, medical history, medication adherence, social environment and other risks. This provides unmatched insight into a member’s overall health and well-being that can be difficult to capture during routine office visits. The Matrix Comprehensive Health Assessment helps to improve quality of care and allows us to potentially close multiple care gaps with a single visit.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve
Matrix Provider – What to Expect:
- Conduct Adult/Geriatric Assessments, medical history, diagnosis and treatment, health education, physician referrals, case management referrals, follow-up and clear documentation according to Matrix guidelines and protocols
- Work collaboratively with physicians, case managers, social workers, family members, key caregivers and any appropriate ancillary medical personnel as appropriate
- Collaborate with Primary Care Physician (PCP) on patient education, provide follow-up
- Provide services in a variety of venues to include: Home Visits, Skilled Facility Visits, and Telehealth Visits
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – PRN/Part Time – Home Risk Assessments
Type: PRN/Part Time – Flexible-Nurse Practitioner
PAY: $90.00 or $115.00 based on county per completed Assessment
Location: Home, SNF, Telehealth and other community environments in Salamanca, New York
Hours: Days, Evening, Nights, weekend, Flexible Scheduling
Benefits: PRN/Part Time providers are non-benefited except for 401(k) and limited Voluntary Benefits
Mileage Reimbursement plan
- Master’s Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure
- Master’s Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of PA licensure
- Current RN and NP or PA licensure in state of practice to include prescription authority or the ability to obtain prescriptive authority
- Board certified by the NCCPA, AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a Matrix approved specialty
- Have a current BLS, ACLS or CPR certification
- Have a Minimum of 1 year experience as a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant. Have the ability to travel either in state or out of state
- Have strong computer skills and familiarity with EMR software
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with patient, clients and colleagues
- Have a positive and outgoing personality, and be a team player. Be comfortable and flexible with frequent change
- Have the ability to travel, a valid state driver license and able to drive a car, proof of adequate automobile insurance coverage for the state of residence
- Travel required to meet patients where they live
Matrix Medical Network is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Matrix to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. It is also the policy of Matrix that qualified individuals with disabilities receive equal opportunity in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and all aspects of the employment process. Matrix is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws, it is the policy of Matrix to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, pre-employment testing, to otherwise participate in the selection process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact .
Salamanca, NY 14779 Primary Location: Salamanca, NY 14779 Job: Clinical—Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C). Regular Shift. PRN time Job Level: Day Job, 8am, 5pm, Travel, Monday, Friday. No on-call, no evening, no weekend hours unless desired. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Work from Home Opportunity, Regular, Job Type, Standard, Travel, Flexible, Pay, No Call, Hours.
Location: Salamanca, NY
Job date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 08:58:35 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.