Job title: Product Controller
Company: Michael Page
Job description: The Product Controller will be responsible for P&L reporting and reconciliations. They will also be monitoring trades and supporting front office initiatives.
- Daily P&L reporting
- Reconcile P&L and balance sheet
- Monitor trades and support front office initiatives
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Reputable and growing financial services firm|Temp position with opportunity to turn permanent
- Operations background w/ strong reconciliation and P&L experience
- Experience with WSO or ClearPar helpful
- Strong Excel skills or VBA
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
The client is a highly reputable Japanese-headquartered financial services firm.
- Competitive compensation offered
- Chance to work with world-renowned financial services firm
- Temp position with opportunity to convert permanent
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Expected salary: $97752 per year
Location: New York
Job date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 07:28:42 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.