Job title: Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Manhattan, NY
Company: LifeStance Health
Job description: At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners in New York City area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Is This You?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
- Looking for full-time
- Work closely with the general adult and/or child and adolescent populations
- High functioning patients
- Provide psychiatric assessments
- Medication management
What we offer Nurse Practitioners:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Hybrid system, in-person and remote
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, W2 and more.
- Sign-on bonus
- Long-term Incentive Plan
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- We have outpatient clinics in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Yonkers, Long Island City, New Hyde Park, Forest Hills, Garden City, Westchester County, West Nyack, Melville.
Nurse Practitioners are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
- Licensed in one or more US states with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification. (BC-PMHNP)
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- 1 year outpatient experience
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
- Full-time 30 hours plus.
- Hybrid system in office and remote from home.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Location: Manhattan, NY
Job date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 08:53:24 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.