Job title: REMOTE Regulatory Affairs Materials Engineer
Job description: HIRING FOR AN IMMEDIATE NEED. Please apply for a phone screen request!
- MUST have TSCA experience
The Regulatory Affairs Materials Engineer is responsible for the compliance and surveillance of materials portfolio including: products environmental compliance such as but not limited to ROHS, REACH, TSCA, PROP 65, SVHC lists.
This person will provide tactical direction and field support for chemicals compliance discipline for all the products, and administration of materials compliance.
- Will direct activities and assist with interactions during regulatory agency inspections, audits and examinations.
- Will establish and monitor resulting CAPAs are completed.
- Will direct interactions with regulatory agencies on defined matters to include but not limited to: ROHS, REACH, TSCA, PROP65, SVHC lists, chemical waste disposal, wastewater protocols, chemical emissions, medical certifications, food contact approvals, and transportation of chemicals.
- Provide direction and field support for chemicals compliance discipline for all the products, stewardship and administration of materials compliance to meet all global regulation standards.
- Partner with legal in filing and compliance on regulatory programs to report to leadership.
- TSCA FC and perform and maintain a compliance verification to confirm that any new and existing products are TSCA compliant prior to its import.
- Working with external bodies on requirements for TSCA and other regulatory requirements to map the needs on the materials at a corporate program
- Partner with business units to monitor, report on compliance matters and regulatory affairs.
- Generate/gather necessary documentation to support certifications and submit to the certifying laboratory/organization.
- Identify and support external/internal laboratory testing process to meet relevant certifications.
- Perform product reviews and respond to inquiries about product compliance.
- Coordinate and participate with business unit R&D teams on design for compliance to the relevant standards.
- Assess materials regulatory requirements and implement programs to ensure products compliance.
- Initiate, maintain and renew food contact / bio compatibility / other certificates and reports
- Work with functional departments to react to upcoming changes without interruption to certifications.
- Manage materials data information in the various company databases, issue ECO’s, document and manage product chemical compliance data with regulatory team.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years industry experience in regulatory compliance is required.
- 3+ years’ experience applying- TSCA and Prop. 65, Reporting and certifications
- Proficient experience working with regulatory bodies on a global basis.
- Proficient experience in enforcing regulatory rules (verified by references)
- Proficient in investigating, auditing and interviewing to unravel hidden records of the company
Nice to Have:
- Experience in formulations development
- Experience in REACH and K-REACH
- Prior experience in the additive manufacturing and/or printing industry
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
- Hiring diverse talent
- Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
- Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
- Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 08:36:43 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.