Job title: Sales Representative- New Installation (Manhattan)
Company: TK Elevator
Job description: The company
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Sales Representative – New Installation in Manhattan, NY.
Responsible for successfully bidding and securing new installation sales contracts and developing and maintaining strong relations with new and existing customers so that new installation jobs are completed profitably and the branch and or district meets annual revenue goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Works in coordination with architects, general contractors, building managers and/or owners in the pre-bidding of new installation jobs. Includes building strong customer relationships, and maintaining market awareness of projects and competitors within assigned territory
- Creates quoting and bidding packages by obtaining blueprints of proposed new construction. Includes reviewing specs and labor with operations department for completeness and accuracy, and ensuring that jobs will be profitable for the branch
- Presents bids to customers and explains cost factors, emphasizing characteristics such as construction, performance, durability and appearance of equipment
- Conducts customer follow-up on all proposals
- Upon customer’s acceptance, coordinates submittal packages through the approval process and creates change orders as requested
- Visits project sites when necessary and works with operations department to ensure customers’ needs and deadlines are being met
- Maintains strong familiarity of company products by attending company training classes, and reviewing factory equipment updates and supplier goods
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of sales experience or training required; for candidates with 3+ years of elevator sales experience, bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and/or blueprint/drawings
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Salary range is $65,000 to $97,000. The role offers a car allowance, fuel card, and monthly commission program. Benefits overview: health insurance, parental leave, wellness program, 401K, vacation pay, holiday pay, tuition assistance, free life insurance and disability insurance, among others.
What we offer
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevatoror call 1-844-427-5461.
Expected salary: $65000 – 97000 per year
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 08:53:41 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.