Job title: Security Advocacy & Culture – Security Engagement & Production Project Manager
Job description: TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok’s purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy – a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That’s how we drive impact – for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
We’re looking for a producer and project manager to help TikTok’s Global Security Organization (GSO) continue building trust through transparency, including highlighting our industry-leading team and business protection services that prioritize the needs of our customers and users. As a member of our Security Advocacy and Culture team, you will play an instrumental role in shining a spotlight on TikTok’s security leaders, processes, policies, and priorities. This includes articulating and translating technical information into simple, memorable, meaningful messages, content and campaigns. It also centers on elevating thought leadership, cultivating relationships, and advancing partnerships with third party organizations across business, academia, and policy arenas.
– Develop and implement a comprehensive security executive communications strategy that aligns with TikTok’s overall objectives and strategically elevates security thought leadership in collaboration with the Executive Communications team.
– In partnership with TikTok’s Global Communications and Brand Marketing team, work with senior security leaders and subject matter experts to brainstorm, draft, and deliver a variety of communications including talking points and Q&As, social media and video content (particularly for TikTok), scripted remarks, leadership notes, Op-Eds, and blogs.
– Cultivate relationships with major global conferences and industry events, secure earned speaking opportunities, and travel as needed to provide general support (e.g., advance work, meeting preparation, logistics coordination, communication with key stakeholders and staff).
– Collaborate with TikTok’s Global Business Solutions and Brand Safety teams on advertising industry engagements and forums for partners to hear from TikTok security leaders about how we’re building a trusted entertainment platform for our community and brands.
– Produce high-impact events and special projects to bolster security awareness, including developing and managing comprehensive project plans, timelines, and budgets; procurement of services, equipment, and products from external and internal vendors; and exceptional execution accordingly.
– Lead resourcing and logistics to reinforce a culture of security both internally and externally, spanning TikTok events, community outreach programming, internal gamified learning and engagement series, and more.
– Direct behind the scenes, but flexible and able to step in as a host and to facilitate discussions when needed.
– Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and roll up your sleeves to get work done, including stepping in to help the team with tasks and projects outside the defined scope of work when needed.
– Proactively report on status, progress, milestones, deliverables, outcomes, and lessons learned to security and relevant cross-functional leaders.
– 8+ years professional experience in executive communications, B2B and brand marketing, event production, operations, and/or project and program management, with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
– Strong executive presence, including superb communication and presentation skills – persuasive, concise, simple, creative, and quick – in one-on-one, group, and all-hands settings, along with outward-facing forums.
– Skilled in creative storytelling, including the ability to navigate ambiguous environments and convey complex technical or policy concepts to diverse audiences, spanning employees, civil society, researchers, brand partners, and other external stakeholders.
– Independently anticipate, understand, and leverage trends or issues that may impact brand reputation, including determining what may be appropriate to withhold, share, continue, or stop based on relevant internal and external factors.
– Interest, familiarity, contacts and success placing speakers at top-tier events and conferences.
– Experience compiling and leveraging data/insights to inform and evolve strategy, focusing on impact by determining what success looks like, what to measure and why, and aligning to business objectives.
– Experience in technology, public policy, public affairs, political campaigns, crisis communications or issues management a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 04:36:49 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.