Job title: Senior Analyst, Product Analytics
Job description: Company Description
We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our initiatives, coupled with our work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we’ll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
At Peacock, we know life is complicated but believe entertainment shouldn’t be. We envision a more human streaming experience that embraces the entertainment you love. Backed by 100+ years of NBCUniversal legacy, we know how to entertain. We combine this legacy with an insatiable itch for innovation, embracing the data and technologies that challenge the status quo. Our team is never done obsessing over how best to deliver excellence across television, film, sports, news, and more.
This ambition is a group effort. As challengers at heart, our secret weapon is our talented team of big thinkers, data-driven drivers of growth and innovation. We start by putting people first, embracing empathy and compassion to create a more dynamic, more fulfilling workplace and a better, more enjoyable product. As a company, we embrace the power of transparency and inclusion. We know the best idea can come from anywhere, so we’re committed to creating an organization where we act as one and put ego aside. We are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through trust, teamwork, and talent.
As part of the Product Analytics & Experimentation team, we support a data driven and results focused product organization. The ideal candidate thrives at the intersection of product analytics, data science, product development and business understanding. The candidate will have strong technical, analytical and product background with ability to inform strategy and influence decisions that make an impact.
- Identify opportunities that most importantly impact product strategy
- Use your expertise in analysis, data mining and presentation to see beyond the numbers, and understand how our users interact with our products
- Connect product strategy with metrics to track process towards goals and continually inform product development through high quality data insights and experimentation.
- Defining product KPIs, create dashboards, and recommending solutions through data insights and exploration.
- Collaborate with product, implementation, and engineering teams to ensure tagging is comprehensive and accurate
- Establish scorecards and continuously monitor product KPIs
- Proactively uncover key trends, anomalies, potential risks & opportunities for product team to continuously inform strategy
- Synthesize complex analyses, KPIs, and concepts into digestible presentations for a variety of audiences, including key stakeholders and leadership
- Analyze product feature changes and other dynamics, synthesizing into actionable insights and recommendations that drive product engagement
- Contribute to weekly product meetings and read out on the current state-of-the-state, key trends, progress towards goals, relevant insights and impacts of experiments
- Work alongside the Product Analytics Leaders to create and maintain pipelines and dashboards
- Be a subject matter expert of the analytics dashboards, and attend office hours with product managers to provide feedback, to train product managers to self-service, and to answer ad hoc analytics inquiries
- Collaborate with the A/B testing and optimization team to validate experiment results
- Foster a culture of execution excellence and analytical rigor
- 3+ years of applied experience in an eCommerce, social network, direct to consumer or media entertainment with a strong focus on analytics, product, project management, & user behavior
- BA/BS in technical or quantitative discipline
- Experience defining instrumenting and analytics customer data from digital analytics platforms
- Experience working with product analytics and experimentation stack (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Airflow, Github, Optimizely, split.io etc.)
- Coding skills for analytics and data analysis (SQL and Python or R)
- Experience performing analysis with large time series datasets, i.e. Amazon AWS, Snowflake, or Google Big Query
- Experience in defining data collection and measurement requirements
- Curious and passionate about exploring data
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to tell great stories with data by simplifying complex analysis
- Ability to deliver on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to execute innovative methods and processes
- Self-driven, confident, resourceful, and resilient
- Ability to collaborate and work in partnership with different parts of the organization
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the of the Careers website. Salary range: $95,000-120,000
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing .
Expected salary: $95000 – 120000 per year
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 07:36:45 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.