Job title: Supply Chain Industrial Engineer – NA Health & Wellness
Company: Kind Snacks
Job description: What you’ll do
The position will support the development and lead the implementation of the regional supply strategy for our supply-chain logistics network across H&W North America (KIND, Nature’s Bakery, Trü Frü, and future acquisitions) in-line with our ambition to design and deliver a truly end-to-end, customer centric supply chain. This position will work in close cooperation with Business Unit counterparts to execute key initiatives and ensure all elements of the inbound and outbound supply chain are optimized.
- Accountable for network analysis and assessment to shape supply solutions for optimizing cost and efficiency of our inbound and outbound logistics network across all North American H&W business units, translating into a 1 to 3-year roadmap.
- Accountable for execution and management of complex supply-chain initiatives, including but not limited to, developing and maintaining Project Schedules, Action Trackers, RAID, meeting notes and other Project Dashboards). Post-deployment, accountable for monitoring network performance and results.
- In collaboration with Supply Finance and BU counterparts, this role will be responsible for tracking actual performance and spend vs plan for critical supply-chain KPIs as a means of identifying opportunities to drive operational and financial improvements.
- The job holder will build an engaged supply-chain community within H&W across BU counterparts, PMO, Procurement, Q&FS, Finance, and Operations teams, and managing internal stakeholders along the way. Outside of H&W, the job holder will collaborate with other Mars segments on synergies to drive optimal value into the organization.
What you’ll bring to KIND
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Analyse the current network and forecast growth to develop a 1-to-3-year roadmap of inbound/outbound network evolution. Align BU and Platform stakeholders on the long-term supply chain strategy in-line with business targets. This includes a long-term overview on the operation, location of inbound & finished goods warehouses and customer delivery routes.
- Ensure strategic alignment within H&W Supply Leadership Team (COO, IE Director, VP Ops, Procurement)
- Cost Optimization Projects
- Leads problem solving workstreams to improve Supply Chain performance including reduction in LCC (logistics conversion costs), inventory and improved CSL (customer service levels).
- Works with BU counterparts to run quarterly reviews of LCC performance, supply-chain projects, and Value Leadership (Productivity) programs, identifying Risks and Opportunities vs plan.
- Prepares deep-dive analysis and creates insights on opportunities to optimize performance.
- Leads complex supply-chain initiatives, accountable and responsible for project KPI’s (Budget, Schedule, Performance etc.) and cross-functional collaboration.
- Operational Excellence
- Act as a strong business and operations partner to the Business Units to educate, inform, consult, and influence in order to deliver priorities.
- Identifies major cost saving opportunities in each BU’s P&L.
- Reports on progress and prepares forecasts for future years (including Risks and Opportunities). Provides analysis and insights on data.
- Acts a Change Agent to activate resources and projects behind the logistics program.
- Provides Supply Chain expertise on IE activities to optimize regional sourcing.
- Provides expert support in development of Supply Chain systems implementation and digitalization.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on engineering, supply-chain or operations management
- 5-10 years practical working experience across engineering, supply-chain or operations
- 3-5 years of Industrial Engineering or Supply-chain/Logistics experience
- Knowledge of Supply Chain process and procedure
- Knowledge of Quality process and procedure
- Knowledge of Manufacturing process and procedure
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement process and procedure
- Effective relationship management – internal and external
- Ability to travel 10 – 30% of the time
The salary range for this role is $125,000 – 150,000 per year.
KIND intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience. Base pay is one part of the total rewards that KIND provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. KIND salary ranges are determined by role, level and location.
Expected salary: $125000 – 150000 per year
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 03:21:35 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.