Job title: Wealth Management, Deposits Product Management, Vice President
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
J.P. Morgan Wealth Management Solutions is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth individuals and families around the world.
Reporting to the US Head of Deposit Product Management & Development, the Deposit Product Manager will partner with Sales, Marketing, Pricing, Compliance, Controls, and other internal Lines of Business to support the deposit product offering.
The Deposit Product Manager will join the new Product Management and Development organization within Private Bank Solutions. The Deposit space manages a broad range of cash products available to Private Bank clients, including checking accounts, cash in brokerage accounts, and a variety of time deposits.
- Responsibility for product development and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including:
- helping define and execute product vision
- partnering with Sales, Marketing, Pricing, Finance and Business Management, Front Office and Client Service to deliver and improve deposit products and solutions
- assessing and prioritizing feedback from Deposit Sales and other teams
- supporting Agile framework to drive technology agenda
- Support day-to-day Product Management, including managing disclosures, preparing training materials and communications for checking, savings, time deposits, other cash products for individuals and businesses
- Work across Lines of Business on initiatives impacting deposit clients through other channels and lines of business (e.g. Chase branches, debit card, ATM, Digital)
- Partner across lines of business, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Controls on Regulatory initiatives/exams and audits
Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities:
- Minimum 5 years of banking product management experience; deposit product knowledge preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative senior relationships both internally and with external clients
- Advanced skills in Word / PowerPoint / Excel; ability to manage and interpret data, create succinct product & solution recommendations
- Desire to own strategic deliverables and ability to act as a team player and agent of change in a dynamic environment
- Strong project and program management skills
- Analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills based upon fact and business / industry knowledge
- Strong organization skills, with a keen ability to prioritize and re-prioritize in real-time
- Detailed understanding of the trade lifecycle, from execution through settlement and asset servicing
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents and perspectives that they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. (If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability and wish to request an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us by calling the Accessibility Line (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690 and indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.)
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, we offer discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of firm performance and individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veterans
About the Team: J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management and private banking solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 08:52:42 GMT
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.