SGTC’s Partain chosen to attend TCSG Senior Management Academy
Revealed 8:36 am Thursday, February 1, 2024
ATLANTA, GA – South Georgia Technical Faculty Vice President for Educational Affairs Julie Partain was chosen to characterize the faculty on the Technical Faculty System of Georgia (TCSG) 2024 Senior Management Academy, an expert growth program designed to foster profession development inside TCSG and its 22 affiliated schools throughout Georgia.
The 2024 cohort contains a various group of proficient professionals chosen for his or her potential and dedication to the mission of TCSG. This yearlong program, break up into eight two-day periods, provides an intensive studying expertise totaling 160 hours of content material. This contains an 18-hour management coaching section performed by the College of Georgia Carl Vinson Institute of Authorities.
“By the institution of the Senior Management Academy, we aren’t solely strengthening our academic framework but in addition empowering the very people who drive our system ahead,” stated TCSG Commissioner, Greg Dozier. “This program is a testomony to our dedication to nurturing management and excellence inside TCSG. We consider that by investing in our individuals, we’re enhancing the standard of technical training throughout Georgia, thereby positively impacting our college students, communities, and the state’s workforce growth.”
The Academy’s curriculum is designed to reinforce members’ understanding of the operational and administrative features of TCSG and its schools. Key areas of focus embody strategic planning, data-driven decision-making, budgeting, pupil affairs, compliance, workforce growth, human assets, and authorized companies. These modules goal to equip future leaders with the mandatory abilities and information to navigate the challenges and alternatives inside the Georgia greater training system.
Contributors may have the distinctive alternative to have interaction with key figures within the academic sector, together with the Commissioner of TCSG, school presidents, members of the State Board of the Technical Faculty System of Georgia, legislators, and varied trade companions. These interactions are supposed to offer invaluable insights and foster collaborative relationships which are important for the development of TCSG’s strategic targets.
“This program is a vital step in the direction of cultivating a tradition of steady studying and management growth inside the Technical Faculty System of Georgia,” stated Dr. Alvetta Thomas, President, Government Management Academy and Expertise Initiatives at TCSG. “By offering our members with complete coaching and publicity to a wide range of important areas, we aren’t solely enhancing their particular person capabilities, but in addition making certain that our schools proceed to steer in innovation and excellence. The Senior Management Academy is poised to develop leaders who usually are not simply prepared for tomorrow however are geared up to form the way forward for technical training in Georgia.”
The Senior Management Academy represents TCSG’s dedication to nurturing a brand new technology of leaders who’re well-prepared to contribute to the development of technical training in Georgia. By investing in our individuals, TCSG isn’t solely enhancing the capabilities of its workforce, but in addition making certain the continued excellence and relevance of its academic choices in an ever-evolving panorama.
The 2024 cohort of The Senior Management Academy contains:
- Michelle Lilly-William, Albany Technical Faculty
- Al McCall, Athens Technical Faculty
- Dr. Katrina Hunter, Atlanta Technical Faculty
- Quentin Cooks, Augusta Technical Faculty
- Dr. Alvin Harmon, Central Georgia Technical Faculty
- Jason Tanner, Chattahoochee Technical Faculty
- Stephanie Roberts, Coastal Pines Technical Faculty
- Dr. Matt Dennis, Columbus Technical Faculty
- Legare Value, Georgia Northwestern Technical Faculty
- Dr. Alvie Coes, Georgia Piedmont Technical Faculty
- Rebecca Alexander, Gwinnett Technical Faculty
- Anthony Hardy, Lanier Technical Faculty
- Amy Hulsey, North Georgia Technical Faculty
- Katrina Burden, Oconee Fall Line Technical Faculty
- Christy Rikard, Ogeechee Technical Faculty
- Dr. Lonnie Griffin, Savannah Technical Faculty
- Julie Partain, South Georgia Technical Faculty
- Amanda Vigorous, Southeastern Technical Faculty
- Kimberly Register, Southern Crescent Technical Faculty
- Brittany Bryant, Southern Regional Technical Faculty
- Christine Inexperienced, TCSG
- Joseph Echols, TCSG
- Corrina Robinson, TCSG
- Dr. Deona Carter, TCSG
- Steve Cromer, West Georgia Technical Faculty
- Michael Williams, Wiregrass Georgia Technical Faculty