The Technical Faculty System of Georgia (TCSG) introduced the launch of the 2024 Senior Management Academy, knowledgeable improvement program designed to foster profession development inside TCSG and its 22 affiliated schools throughout Georgia.
The 2024 cohort includes a various group of gifted professionals chosen for his or her potential and dedication to the mission of TCSG. This yearlong program, break up into eight two-day classes, provides an intensive studying expertise totaling 160 hours of content material. This consists of an 18-hour management coaching phase carried out by the College of Georgia Carl Vinson Institute of Authorities.
“By means of the institution of the Senior Management Academy, we aren’t solely strengthening our instructional framework but in addition empowering the very people who drive our system ahead,” mentioned TCSG Commissioner, Greg Dozier. “This program is a testomony to our dedication to nurturing management and excellence inside TCSG. We consider that by investing in our folks, we’re enhancing the standard of technical training throughout Georgia, thereby positively impacting our college students, communities, and the state’s workforce improvement.”
The Academy’s curriculum is designed to reinforce contributors’ understanding of the operational and administrative facets of TCSG and its schools. Key areas of focus embody strategic planning, data-driven decision-making, budgeting, scholar affairs, compliance, workforce improvement, human sources, and authorized providers. These modules purpose to equip future leaders with the mandatory expertise and information to navigate the challenges and alternatives throughout the Georgia larger training system.
Members may have the distinctive alternative to interact with key figures within the academic sector, together with the Commissioner of TCSG, faculty presidents, members of the State Board of the Technical Faculty System of Georgia, legislators, and varied business companions. These interactions are supposed to offer invaluable insights and foster collaborative relationships which can be important for the development of TCSG’s strategic targets.
“This program is an important step in the direction of cultivating a tradition of steady studying and management improvement throughout the Technical Faculty System of Georgia,” mentioned Dr. Alvetta Thomas, President, Government Management Academy and Expertise Initiatives at TCSG. “By offering our contributors with complete coaching and publicity to a wide range of essential areas, we aren’t solely enhancing their particular person capabilities, but in addition guaranteeing that our schools proceed to steer in innovation and excellence. The Senior Management Academy is poised to develop leaders who should not simply prepared for tomorrow however are geared up to form the way forward for technical training in Georgia.”
The Senior Management Academy represents TCSG’s dedication to nurturing a brand new technology of leaders who’re well-prepared to contribute to the development of technical training in Georgia. By investing in our folks, TCSG isn’t solely enhancing the capabilities of its workforce, but in addition guaranteeing the continued excellence and relevance of its academic choices in an ever-evolving panorama.
The 2024 cohort of The Senior Management Academy is:
- Michelle Lilly-William, Albany Technical Faculty
- Al McCall, Athens Technical Faculty
- Dr. Katrina Hunter, Atlanta Technical Faculty
- Quentin Cooks, Augusta Technical Faculty
- Dr. Alvin Harmon, Central Georgia Technical Faculty
- Jason Tanner, Chattahoochee Technical Faculty
- Stephanie Roberts, Coastal Pines Technical Faculty
- Dr. Matt Dennis, Columbus Technical Faculty
- Legare Value, Georgia Northwestern Technical Faculty
- Dr. Alvie Coes, Georgia Piedmont Technical Faculty
- Rebecca Alexander, Gwinnett Technical Faculty
- Anthony Hardy, Lanier Technical Faculty
- Amy Hulsey, North Georgia Technical Faculty
- Katrina Burden, Oconee Fall Line Technical Faculty
- Christy Rikard, Ogeechee Technical Faculty
- Dr. Lonnie Griffin, Savannah Technical Faculty
- Julie Partain, South Georgia Technical Faculty
- Amanda Energetic, Southeastern Technical Faculty
- Kimberly Register, Southern Crescent Technical Faculty
- Brittany Bryant, Southern Regional Technical Faculty
- Christine Inexperienced, TCSG
- Joseph Echols, TCSG
- Corrina Robinson, TCSG
- Dr. Deona Carter, TCSG
- Steve Cromer, West Georgia Technical Faculty
- Michael Williams, Wiregrass Georgia Technical Faculty
Concerning the Technical Faculty System of Georgia
The 22 schools of the Technical Faculty System of Georgia (TCSG) are Georgia’s prime useful resource for expert staff. TCSG provides world-class coaching in additional than 600 affiliate diploma, diploma, and certificates packages to college students who’re educated on state-of-the-art gear by instructors who’re specialists of their fields. The system additionally homes Georgia’s Workplace of Grownup Training, which promotes and supplies grownup literacy and teaching programs, together with the GED® testing program, all through the state. As well as, TCSG companions with firms via Fast Begin, the nation’s prime personalized workforce coaching program, and thru its particular person schools, who work with native business to offer workforce and coaching options. For extra info, go to www.TCSG.edu